Last year we announced that Proviso had been acquired by data and analytics company, illion.
Since then, we have had a great 12 months with access to illion’s extensive data and analytics capabilities, allowing us to enhance our services. We’re working on a number of exciting new product developments for 2019!
We are making changes to our branding to embed us as part of the illion family and Proviso will now be presented as illion Open Data Solutions. We’ve chosen this branding as it captures our position at the forefront of open banking and the future of bank data retrieval and analysis. Importantly, we will retain our product names like BankStatements, BankFeeds, BrokerFlow etc.
We are also updating the name of our legal entity from Proviso Pty Ltd to illion Open Data Solutions Pty Ltd.
Our branding change will transition between now and the end of March, while the company name change will formally take place on Friday 22 March, along with many of the Group’s other subsidiary brands, such as TINZ, Inteflow, TalkingTech, TenderLink, BitData, and Index Partners.
What does this mean for you?
There will be a noticeable refresh of the corporate branding of our brand online, in emails and on invoices. Other than that, it’s business as usual:
- We will continue to offer the same high standard of services you’re used to from Proviso and the team remains the same.
- Our office locations and phone numbers remain unchanged.
- As only the names of brands are changing, any agreement you currently have with Proviso will remain in full effect, on the same terms and conditions as currently in place.
- Any current iframes, white label landing pages and links you send to customers to use our services will still continue to work.
- There has been no change to your agreement with us; this is not an assignment of rights, a sale of business or a change of control. The only change that will be made is a change to the name of the legal entity. No contract variation or written approval is required. Your invoices will begin to come from illion, but there will be no further changes to ABNs or other invoice details.
- Your invoices will come from illion Open Data Solutions Pty Ltd, not Proviso Pty Ltd – the logo on the invoices will also change.
- Importantly, the company number (89 166 277 845) and the legal entity you are contracting with will not change.
- Bank account and BSB numbers will remain the same so you will not have to change these details.
What do you have to do?
- If we are hosting your iframe or landing page then we will update the references to illion, so you won’t have to do anything. If your terms and conditions reference Proviso, you will need to update them wherever they appear, to reference illion
- If you reference Proviso on your website or in email or communications to your customers, then this will need to be updated to illion. Let us know if you need any information on this
- When you log into our portal you will see updated branding
You will need to reflect the name change in your processes and systems, and that’s it.
To reiterate, there has been no change to your contract or to our legal entity (other than a change of company name); this is not an assignment of rights, a sale of business, or a change of control.
The only change that will be made is a change to the name of the legal entity. No contract variation or written approval is required.
We look forward to continuing our successful relationship with you as an even more integrated and holistic provider. As always should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.